Laboratory for Semiconductor Electrochemistry
- V. Chakrapani et al. "Charge Transfer Equilibria Between Diamond and an Aqueous Oxygen Electrochemical Redox Couple," Science, 318 (2007) 1424.
- V. Chakrapani et al. "Electrochemical Pinning of the Fermi Level: Mediation of Photoluminescence from Gallium Nitride and Zinc Oxide," J. Am. Chem. Soc., 130 (2008) 12944.
- V. Chakrapani et al.* "Electrochemically Induced p‐Type Conductivity in Carbon Nanotubes," ECS Solid State Lett., 2 (2013) M57.
Quantum Dot Solar Cells
- V. Chakrapani et al. "Modulation of Electron Injection in CdSe‒TiO2 System through Medium Alkalinity," J. Am. Chem. Soc., 132 (2010) 1228.
- V. Chakrapani et al. "Understanding the Role of the Sulfide Redox Couple (S2−/Sn2−) Cells," J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133 (2011) 9607.
- S. Gubbala, V. Chakrapani et al. "Band‐Edge Engineered Hybrid Structures for Dye‐Sensitized Solar Cells Based on SnO2 Nanowires," Adv. Funct. Mater., 18 (2008) 2411.
- V. Chakrapani et al. * "WO3 and W2N nanowire arrays for photoelectrochemical hydrogen production," Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 34 (2009) 9050.